Terminals used to replace or enhance existing metered parking program. Allows payment of parking spaces without the need to label or descript spaces. Patron pays for parking and returns to vehicle to place receipt stub in vehicle as denoted by municipality. Enforcement views receipt stub to authenticate expiration time. Terminals can accept various payment methods and can be A.C. or solar powered depending upon application.
- Allows for multiple means of payment
- Immediate increase in revenue
- “undesignated” stalls create more parking space
- Completely audited and secured system
- Centralized information for financials, maintenance, and security
- Improves cityscape aesthetics by eliminating excess “street furniture”