Terminals used in conjunction with a License Plate Recognition system to replace or enhance existing single space metered parking program. Allows payment of parking spaces without the need to label or descript spaces. Patron pays for parking and enters the vehicle plate number as the identifier. Upon completion of the transaction the patron is issued a receipt for proof of purchase and time expiration reminder. Terminals can accept various payment methods and can be A.C. or solar powered depending upon application.
- Allows for multiple means of payment
- Immediate increase in revenue
- “undesignated” stalls create more parking space
- Completely audited and secured system
- Centralized information for financials, maintenance, and security
- Improves cityscape aesthetics by eliminating excess “street furniture”
- Increases enforcement efficiency with LPR integration