Maintenance contract that provides complete coverage of equipment parts, service labor due to normal wear and tear through use and any terminal on-going supplies required, i.e. receipt paper. Contract provides for preventative maintenance schedule as agreed upon between Total Parking and the customer.
- Maintains optimum equipment performance through PM schedule
- No additional costs to customer after contract cost, helps maintain static budget integrity
- Provides parking patrons with hassle free parking payment technology
- Helps to eliminate equipment failure thereby increasing parking program revenues
- Eliminates the need for customer personnel to perform service work and enhance time management for other responsibilities